Last updated January 01, 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
As a Free speech supporting social network, we aim to ensure high levels of usability and an environment that does not evolve into things we do not support. Because of this, we have a few basic things that are agreed to each time you log in to the site and post content. Although this may seem a bit like community standards, they are more clear and have a purpose. Please abide by the following terms:
- Do not threaten harm, or death, on a specific person or group of people. This includes race, gender, nationality, religious affiliation, and other protected statuses under federal laws. Content should not depict these actions, intentions, or otherwise implied depictions of such behaviors and opinions.
- No pornography, depictions of pornography, or otherwise extremely distasteful imagery of a sexual nature. If you have any questions whether it should be posted, there is a good chance it should not.
- Do not post illegal files. This includes warez, pirated files, unlicensed software that has been cracked, ect.
- Spamming is a big no-no. Spam is defined as a link posted with no actual substance or usefulness attached to it. If you are here to just keep spamming your website link outside of a business-related page, it will not go well for you.
- Post: The status of minimum 5 wards.
- Blog: Blog posts must be at least 300 Words long and agree to the standard. Otherwise it will be deleted within 24 hours.
- Market: Buying and selling of products in the cheating. If a complaint is found and the evidence is found then the page will be deleted.
- Link Share: Free users will not be able to share any links. If you share the link, you will be banned. Only Pro users can share links.
- Free user can earn 100 Point daily and Pro user 1000 Point earn daily.
- 1000 Point equal 1 Dollar. Withdrawal Limit minimum 10$. Only PayPal and Rocket (BD) available in this time.
- Affiliate system: New user registered and bought a pro package.
EARNING POINT DECREASING POLICY
You will earn points for that post or React. If you remove the post or reject, your earned points will be deducted.
If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Site.
You are required to register with the Feedlin. You agree to keep your password secret and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
You may not access or use the Feedlin for any purpose other than that for which it is intended. Abuse on the website is strictly prohibited and will be reported and dealt with accordingly.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The license to use this website belongs to Feedlin. The content on this website must remain on this site and not downloaded illegally or used for other purposes than for which it is intended. Information from this site is not to be copied and sold to services or people outside of the website. Information on the site is to remain there and not replicated elsewhere if it breaches copyright restrictions.
We do not support any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights connected with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Feedlin and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any responsibility and to avoid any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the freedom, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise modify any Contributions. (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Feedlin. and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any cause, without notice. We have no responsibility to monitor your Contributions.
This website is a social media network for businesses and operates accordingly. Feedlin has no liability for defamatory content made and posted by individual users and takes no responsibility for the behavior of users whilst engaging with the site.
The Feedin Authority has the power to take any decision at any time.
There are several levels of penalties levied for violation of the rules, with banning and removal of the account being the most severe. Feedlin reserves the right to remove any content that violates this policy. If you feel that your content has been removed wrongly, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a review of the content. However, most often decisions are final and are only implemented when the content blatantly goes against our policy.